Casey advises Iowa companies and individuals in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, development, construction, and financing of office, retail, mixed-use, and residential projects. His practice also includes advising individuals on managing their personal, family, and business interests through estate planning, advanced family-planning (i.e. gestational surrogacy), and business entity creation and planning.
Assistant's Phone: 319-861-8767
Assistant's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree, Luther College, 2009
- Juris Doctorate, Drake University Law School, 2012
- Iowa State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- United States Supreme Court
- Listed as a Rising Star in Great Plains Super Lawyers 2019-2022.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Linn County Bar Association, Board of Governors Member 2021-Present
- Office of Professional Regulation Grievance Commission, Member 2021-Present
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Feed Iowa First, Board Member 2021-Present
- Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival, Board Member 2014-2020