The Bradley & Riley Tax Department provides tax planning and advice to business entities and individuals. We offer business tax counseling for entities at all stages of business development, from entity formation to expansions, mergers and acquisitions, entity conversions, and succession planning for family-owned businesses. Our clients include corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and tax-exempt and nonprofit organizations.
We also counsel individuals with respect to personal income, estate, gift, generation-skipping, and wealth transfer tax matters. Tax planning is a hallmark of our estate planning process, and we integrate tax planning in wills and trusts.
- Entity formation, capitalization, acquisitions, dispositions, and other transactional matters
- Entity conversions, reorganizations, recapitalizations, and restructurings
- Tax planning for entity and asset purchases and sales
- Tax planning for distributions, redemptions, and owner buyouts
- Like-Kind/1031 Exchanges
- Estate and Gift Tax planning and return preparation
- Estate and Trust income tax planning and return preparation
- Individual and business income tax planning and return preparation