Our Labor and Employment team has extensive experience representing both private and public sector employers in a full range of labor and employment law matters. Our knowledge across a wide variety of industries helps us respond to the needs of the clients in a cost-effective and timely manner.
The Labor and Employment team represents clients in all levels of judicial and administrative proceedings.
Bradley & Riley is committed to educating clients on current labor and employment law issues in order to avoid unnecessary problems and potential litigation. Employment law seminars update clients on issues that may affect their business practices, and timely communication via a client newsletter and blog notifies clients of more time-sensitive information.
Our Labor and Employment services include, among others:
- Affirmative action plans
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Employee disciplinary matters
- Employment discrimination claims and litigation
- Enforcement of employment contracts, including non-compete agreements
- ERISA matters
- Immigration matters
- Leave matters
- Personnel policy manuals
- Reasonable accommodation analysis
- Reductions in force
- Representation in connection with strikes and picketing, including injunctions
- Sexual harassment claims
- Trade secret and unfair competition litigation
- Unemployment compensation
- Unfair labor practice charges
- Union organizing and election campaigns
- Wage and hour claims
- Wrongful termination, including breach of contract, defamation, and whistle-blower actions