Karl’s practice focuses on real estate and general business transactions, including the acquisition, financing, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial, industrial, and residential real estate. He has significant experience drafting, reviewing, and amending complex commercial contracts, including purchase contracts, leases, development agreements, loan agreements, and other contracts for private and public entities. Karl also has a wealth of experience in landlord-side landlord-tenant law.
Karl also focuses on corporate and securities transactions, as well as general corporate representation. He has significant experience with mergers, acquisitions/sales, corporate/limited liability company governance, entity formation and reorganization, equity investments, and securities offerings for both public and private companies across numerous industries.
Assistant's Phone: 319-358-5566
Assistant's Email: email@example.com
- Iowa State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Colorado
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern District of Texas
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch in the area of Real Estate Law in 2023-2024.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Civic and Volunteer Involvement
- Major, United States Marine Corps—Reserve
- Joined Bradley & Riley PC in 2016
- Associate, Vinson & Elkins LLP, Dallas TX, 2014-2016