Jeremiah is an associate in Bradley & Riley’s Litigation Practice Group and practices out of the Firm’s Cedar Rapids office. Jeremiah’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including insurance coverage disputes, in state and federal courts. Jeremiah has obtained favorable outcomes for the Firm’s clients through settlement/mediation, dispositive motions, trial, and appeal.
Assistant's Phone: 319-861-8757
Assistant's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iowa State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
Professional and Community Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
- Joined Bradley & Riley PC in 2016
Speeches and Publications
- In-House Insurance Counsel Representing Insureds, Association of Corporate Counsel, Iowa Chapter’s 2022 Annual Corporate Continuing Legal Education Forum
- Ballou v. Kurtenbach, 986 N.W.2d 868 (Table) (Iowa Ct. App. 2022)
- Proesch v. Eggers, 938 N.W.2d 724 (Table) (Iowa Ct. App. 2019).